On Sleep


I give up. At one point in my life, I thought this blog would be strictly about photography and similarly related things. I no longer think anything will be posted if this is true. Because of this, I am going to give in and just post things about my life. Who cares? It's not like anyone else is reading this?

Which brings me to the reason I am sitting at my desk, typing a blog post, at 4:19 in the morning. My body has decided that sleeping on a normal schedule is no longer necessary. That the fact I have agreed to go running at 7am does not actually matter. Finally, that the test on teeth I'm supposed to take at 10 is not anything important (it actually is. kind of.). Clearly, my body is wrong. Logic tells us that, but it no longer wants to respond to logic, so here I am, typing a blog post at 4:21 in the morning (it's been 2 minutes, ok?).

For fuck's sake, there are BIRDS SINGING outside my window!! I will now attempt to go to sleep, knowing that my phone and a skype call will awake me far too early, but that a run (if my partner in running shows up) and shower will hopefully wake me up enough for that test (that I'm destined to fail). If not. Well, I have tea sitting in my thermos from this afternoon. That's not too long, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment