Recently

It Feels Like Summer

Light

Lately I've been working... a lot and early in the morning. It's made my summer less about summer and more about stressing. I worry about all sorts of things, usually the normal things - money, food, the room-mate situation in my apartment (we have an open bedroom). But sometimes I worry about other things, like whether or not anyone will ever notice my work. The problem with thinking things like that is that I start to think I'm being selfish and stupid and then I look at my work and the work of others and feel like I don't really compare. Everyone around me assures me this isn't true but I'm not sure I believe them, after all they are all related to me or my friends. The truth is, I don't really know what I'm thinking anymore. I feel like it doesn't matter, when I look back on now in a few years, it won't matter that I am questioning everything about myself or that I barely make enough to pay rent and all my bills, let alone save any.

These photos are from January (?) when Rett and I went to Bend to house-sit for my parents (and make sure my little brother didn't throw a party).

No comments:

Post a Comment